Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016
- Behaviour Management Policy 2016
- British Values Policy 2016
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2016
- Disability and Equality Policy 2016
- Health and Safety Policy 2016
- Marking and Feedback Policy 2016
- Packed Lunch Policy 2016
- Primary PE Policy October 2016
- Safeguarding School Policy September 2016
- SEN Policy 2014-2015
- School Complaints Policy 2016
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.