Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Policy 2018
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016
- Behaviour Policy 2018
- British Values Policy 2016
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2016
- Child Protection within Safeguarding Policy 2018
- Confidentiality Policy 2018
- Data Protection Policy 2018
- Equality Information and Objectives 2018
- First Aid Policy 2018
- Freedom of Information Policy 2018
- Health and Safety Policy 2016
- Marking and Feedback Policy 2016
- Packed Lunch Policy 2016
- Healthier Lunchboxes
- Primary PE Policy October 2016
- Privacy Notice May 2018
- Restrictive Physical Intervention Policy 2018
- SEND Policy, November 2017
- School Complaints Policy 2016
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2018
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.